Dermatologist Vienna - treatment, aftercare and rehabilitation of skin diseases
Dermatologists or dermatologists specialise in diseases of the skin, mucous membranes and the so-called skin appendages, such as hair and nails. Particularly in the increase are the skin diseases, which are allergy related. Sexually transmitted diseases are also the responsibility of the dermatologist.
Your dermatologist in Vienna, Dr. Hannes Bisschoff, is your doctor of choice for all questions concerning the largest body organ: your skin.
Your dermatologist Vienna is also online
Since a short time we offer our services also via internet and you can enjoy a telemedical online consultation from the comfort of your home. It is very easy to book via this website. In this way, we bring the highest medical competence to your home or even your office in a very uncomplicated way.
What exactly can the dermatologist do for you?
You should consult your dermatologist even if there is a slight suspicion that your skin is suffering from a disease. Because early detection and prevention are among his most important responsibilities.
The skin is the largest organ of our body and at the same time protects it from harmful external influences. Accordingly, the field of activity of a specialist for skin diseases is varied and characterised by high standards.
Apart from the actual treatment, aftercare, regular monitoring of healing processes and rehabilitation are also part of his area of responsibility.
Of course, treatments of an aesthetic nature are an equally important focus. Scarring often occurs after operations or procedures, which must be corrected. In the case of skin injuries, burns and burns, the affected areas require special attention in order to accelerate the healing process and minimise the aesthetic impairment.
Which skin diseases occur most frequently?
The skin is the largest organ and protects the body like a barrier against harmful influences. The possibilities of the disease are therefore correspondingly large:
- Allergies and reactions of the immune system
- Psoriasis, which can affect the skin, joints, finger and toe nails and hair
- Neurodermatitis is the intermittent occurrence of chronic inflammatory disease patterns on the skin, due to various, often also psychological factors
- Herpes, is often, but not exclusively, classified as a venereal disease, requires the help of a specialist, especially if it occurs in the genital area
- Skin cancer screening to prevent the development of possible malignant tumours on the skin. This includes the examination of the skin and especially the examination of the moles.
- Aesthetic dermatology is the prevention and treatment complex around the "beautiful skin". Whether warts, rashes, birthmarks, impure skin: your individual skin is in good hands with a specialist.
I also help to protect the skin, especially from the UV rays of the sun, but also to prevent diseases
Dermatologist Vienna - highest medical competence and most modern treatment methods
The methods are extremely complex due to the wide variety of diseases. The skin communicates with the outside world. On the one hand it protects the body, on the other hand the exchange is of high importance. Therefore a specialist is needed to cover the full range of differential diagnostic procedures.